I think this streamlined conciseness would allow easier link-sharing amongst fans and attract a larger userbase. Look how well w:c:AnimeBaths is doing, for example.
'Scenes' seems unnecessary and is something I really would like to drop regardless, it is 5 characters which are fine in the title itself I guess, but not needed in the URL.
As for my proposal of Animated>Anime, I am not proposing we drop non-anime cartoons or animation. I would like to keep all of it. I know that AnimeBaths excludes western animation and I do not desire that in the slightest. For me, it's simply a matter of saving another 3 characters, and drawing in the massive anime fanbase.
Check out Google Fight. 78 million results versus 35 million results, clearly we can get more fans drawn who are googling the word 'anime'.
Okay, update: I applied for and got 2 of the changes:
- URL is shortened from animatedfeetscenes to animatedfeet
- Title is changed from Animated Feet Scenes to Animated Foot Scene.
- Update: I've made an application to move to w:c:AnimeFeet. It's my opinion that what's there now is not being used, have waited 3 months without a response, over a year of inactivity by the founder. Hopefully we can get that URL that was originally wanted.
- Also: starting at http://animefeet.blogspot.ca/2007_11_01_archive.html I think we should totally raid the AnimeFeet blogspot for it's wonderful archives of images and gradually mirror everything on the wiki in an organized fashion. These guys have done a fantastic job, but to truly build an extensive database requires more public access I think. +Yc 07:28, December 6, 2012 (UTC)
- Can I make a suggestion? http://animefeet.blogspot.com/2010/08/gundam-seed-cagali-mega-bonus.html Electricmastro (talk) 00:08, April 19, 2013 (UTC)