Archives: March to July of 2013
Have pages but no images:
- Hello Nurse from Animaniacs
- Jezmine from Conan the Adventurer
- Princess Jasmine from Disney
- Princess Vespa from Spaceballs
You mentioned Wendy's daughter Jane when you created the Peter Pan page so I was wondering if you were planning on creating a page to fill the redlink, and how-goes the to-do list from July for the pages you made? +Yc 11:50, September 8, 2013 (UTC)
Hello Nurse replyEdit
Ok i'll just haves three things to say.
- Why did you chose me to take the pics?
- If you going to upload future images, don't make them 100's,200's or 300's. Make them bigger like 900's,800's or 1000's like mine.
- Do you know how to upload perfect HQ images because i don't know how.
- To add to 89's commentary: I am not sure if Break was specifically talking to 89 in requesting the Hello Nurse images, but I would like to remind BreakFree of our rules (listed on the main page) saying not to create pages without images. I am glad you added information about the episodes you think they are in, but in the future please just list hints/suggestions on the series overview page (if it exists, which it does in this case) or on the Other Cartoons page if the series has no page.
- Smaller images like 100/200/300 are fine to add if that's all that is available. Certainly 800/900/1000 higher-resolution images are preferable if available. Keep in mind though that this does not mean that lower-definition images should just be blown up via % increase on paintbrush. That would pointlessly bloat the size and make them look grainy. Higher resolution (height/width) should only be used if that is the default size from the source material used. If I'm watching a YouTube video in full screen, it is often blown up for example, so I should exit from fullscreen before taking it.
- "Perfect" HQ images would just be the highest available. If someone has such shots, they can be uploaded so long as they are smaller than the 10MB file size maximum mandated by Wikia. Bigger files generally take longer to upload and may time out. +Yc 22:15, October 14, 2013 (UTC)
There's an article at w:c:Animaniacs:Katie about this character but the two images I saw don't qualify. There might be some. Your best bet if you have a Q about why someone added something to the page (in this case it was YOU who added the name).
Are you adding the names of characters to pages without first confirming there actually IS a scene with that character? Please don't do that. If you have a request, you can mention that in the comments, but please do not hyperlink a character's name if you aren't actually indicating that you personally know there to be a character.
Are you similarly uncertain about Brain / Mindy / Pinky / Dr. Scratchensniff / Slappy Squirrel / Wakko Warner / Yakko Warner whom you also added yet for whom we have nothing? +Yc 00:01, October 15, 2013 (UTC)